Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Happy Brthday Explosion Box - The Funkie Junkie Boutique

 Good morning!
There is a new challenge over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique
For this challenge showcase something in the middle. It can be a pop up card with a surprise in the middle, it can be a mini journal with pages inside, it can be anything that highlights the middle of something!

This is my inspiration


 My moms birthday was on the weekend



I die cut the happy birthday and added to the flower cluster







 I created the box in black cardstock then cut the Prima Painted Floral Paper.



I used more paper  to create the inside



I covered the inside roll part of ribbon spool with paper and ribbon then added a hoop to form a well and filled with flowers.  I used the Wild Orchid mixed color, Prima Painted Floral Teal Flowers and some from my stash.



I fussy cut a butterfly from one of the papers


Looking forward to seeing your entries

2 comments:

Janna Ketchum said...

Wow! What a fun project. I love the explosion box and the paper used to decorate it.

Suzanne C said...

When I saw that gorgeous box I knew there was going to be something even more beautiful inside! Fabulous!