Saturday, May 28, 2022

Double Trouble - Creative Embellishments

 Good morning!

I really love scrapbooking masculine grungy mixed media layouts


I prepped the Craft O'Clock paper with clear gesso, allowed it to dry then used the edge distressor.  I then spritzed the edges with water and rolled the edges



I mixed texture paste with dark brown brusho powder and used the triangle mosaic stencil

I then splattered light blue and white paint to add definition

 


  I started layering my chipboard pieces with some cheesecloth I colored



I inked my chipboard pieces - the Distressed Harlequin Pieces and Floral Coins


 

I tucked the chipboard between layers of paper

 


I also inked the title.



I added some stones and gems to finish the layuot


I hope I have inspired you to create a grungy layout!



No comments: