Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Eggstra Special - The Funkie Junkie Boutique

 There is a new challenge over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique from Suzz... 'I am inspired by Pooh Bear's quote from A A Milne of "It's a rather blustery day."   Pooh Bear struggled against the windy day and you can share something you struggle with in your art!  It can be a technique, color palette, tools, or supplies that you find difficult to use.  Share them with us along with your story on what you struggle with!'

 


I struggle with 'cute' and 'pastel colors' and no use of mixed media products so this as quite the challenge!

 


The Stamperia Celebrations paper made it slightly easier! 

I fussy cut these images out of some of the paper and layered them



I inked and embossed the title with Tim Holtz speckled egg!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

 


 

3 comments:

Lisa Hoel said...

I love it, so cute. =)

sarascloset said...

Yes! I feel your struggle, but you approached the cute side beautifully! Well done and inspiring!

Janna Ketchum said...

Beautiful spread. I agree it is hard to step away from the mixed media. What a great way to switch things up.