Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Let It Snow - The Funkie Junkie Boutique

 Good morning!

There is another challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

For this challenge reflect how the weather is in January in my part of the world.  Highlight anything that speaks icy and/or cold to you which could include:  snowflakes, icy tones of colors, icicles or winter activities.  Come share what icy and cold inspires in your art!   So check out the Funky and Frilly Blog for all the details


 

I used the beautiful Frozen Roses paper from Ciao Bella to create this layout!



I used texture paste with the Tim Holtz Fading Dot Stencil then I began layering all the beautiful papers!  I also added a snowflake charm to my cluster.

 

I painted my Creative Embellishments chipboard with Prima Metallic Red Wine Acrylic Paint then added some snoflake paste to the chipboard and  flowers from my stash


I am entering this in the Lasting Memories layers challenge

Thanks for stopping by
Laura

 

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous layout! I love that you used a pop of red to offset the whites and the cool colors!

Deanna said...

What an amazing layout with so much detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this month! :)

Janna Ketchum said...

Very lovely! The snowflakes make such a beautiful contrast to the red of the flowers.