Thursday, September 9, 2021

Moments - Creative Embellishments

 Good morning!
One of the reason I love designing for Creative Embellishments is the variety of chipboard!  I have two boys and love to create mixed media grungy layouts!




To create this layout

1 - cover both sides of a paper with clear gesso and allow to dry or heat set

 


 

2- use your favorite CE stencil (I used the Small Circles stencil) and texture paste.  Heat set or allow to dry

3 - use your favorite colorants - I used Lindy's powders.  Heat set or allow to dry



4 - paint your chipboard then brush a complimentary color on top.  I used tag set 1, Checker Border, distressed checker pieces, square stamp frame, and Word Bulbs

 



 

5 - ink your gears, nuts, and ATC and add some acrylic gears

 


6 - assemble

7 - add some arts stones and seed beads to finish the layout! 

Thanks for stopping by








1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a dynamic, terrific page. I'm really digging the bold hues and awesome sense of texture you've utilized superbly here.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life