Saturday, September 11, 2021

Graduation - The Funkie Junkie Boutique

 Good morning!

When I saw the paper pack 'The Muse' by Ciao Bella I knew I had to have it!  I know by looking at the papers you could think that it is perfect for feminine projects but this paper creates awesome masculine projects as well!

 


 Look at how gorgeous these papers are!

To create this layout;


 

 1 - Tear 3 papers and adhere to a fourth sheet like shown.  Distress the edges of the background sheet


2 - Use Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink and heat emboss using 2 colors of embossing powder some chipboard from your stash



3 - Fussy cut these images from one of the papers



4 - Take some flowers and s piece of cheesecloth from your stash and spray with the new Tim Holtz Crooked Broomstick and Flickering Candle Mica Stain

5 - Adhere everything as shown


Here are some details!





I am entering this is the CSI Case File #366

Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Laura

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously lovely LO. I adore the rich, timeless fall colour palette, bevy of embellishments, fantastic mix of papers - in short, everything.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life