Monday, October 5, 2020

Utopia - Creative Embellishments and Elizabeth Craft Designs

 Good morning!

I am back here today to share a beach family layout!


I started by tearing a page in half and rolling the edges, trimming accent pieces. matting my photo and distressing all the edges of my papers!



I painted all the chipboard pieces with white gesso, allowed to dry, then painted with watercolor paints!

I LOVE the lighthouse shaker.


I made the flowers using the new flower dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I used the water color paints on the edges and added seed beads in the center!

I kept the beachy feel with the title and the flourish 21 and die cut a celebration flag from ECD!



I added some art stones sand seashells for the finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by




No comments: