Christmas is right around the corner and the team at Elizabeth Craft Designs wants to inspire you to create some Christmas themed projects!
I created a Christmas layout using photos from when the boys were younger and since I wanted a multi photo layout I chose smaller photos.
To create this layout
- trim papers to 12x12, 12x9, 12x7 1/4, 12x6 3/4 and adhere them as shown
- using the double sided adhesive sheets and foil, die cut 2 celebration flags, a Holly Jolly title and ornaments from Planner Essentials 15 and 5 poinsettias (I used the small poinsettia)
- assemble your poinsettias
- die cut 8 Leaf and Berry Branches
- die cut one 3 1/4 stitched circle
- assemble as shown!
Here are some details
Thanks so much for stopping by!