Thursday, October 31, 2019

Love - Creative Embellishments

Good morning!
I recently had a birthday and my hubby bought me these gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft and when I saw the mood board from Creative Embellishments it was the perfect match!


I started by layering and distressing the papers


I used blue distress stain on the Heart Lace Border then glued it to coordinating paper and trimmed the paper around it. 


I also used the blue stain on the Love title piece 


I added some autumn leaves that I used different shades of stain and mist on to the flower cluster 




This months twist was to use wood on your project.I trimmed some twigs that I found on the ground, glued them together then added some flowers and more autumn leaves

So go over to the Creative Embellishments blog and check out all the inspiration and the challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by
 

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

BEAUTIFUL! And I LOVE the use of natural twigs!