Friday, July 19, 2019

Dapper - Creative Embellishments!

Good morning!
Our oldest always likes to look nice!  He has a wonderful sense of style!


I started by distressing the edges of my papers then layered them.  I love to use themed papers but not for the theme they were created for.  these papers are Kaisercraft's Christmas papers but the reds were perfect for this photo of Cody.



I used black ink to add some background through the Distressed Patterns Stencil.   I also inked and heat embossed the title piece from the Handsome Border words.



For the stars I misted them in black and red then added some red silk microfine glitter



I also misted and glittered the shape artist trading coin





I am entering this in the Paper Issues challenge Stars and Stripes...
I used the red and white for our country's colours of the flag - Canada and I used striped paper and stars!
I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories challenge #453!

Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love your distressing and wonderful detail work! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)