Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Flowers everywhere

Good morning!
I LOVE making flowers....I can create them to suit whatever project I am working on!
The dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs really makes it fun and easy to do!


I created this bright and fun layout of our trip to the Florida aquarium using the Graphic 45 papers, Creative Embellishments chipboard and lots of awesome dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I started by layering the fabulous papers, then embossed the chipboard, then I started die cutting!


I die cut many circles using the 2 3/4" die from the Stitched Circles die set.   




I then die cut 10 2" hexagons using the stitched hexagons die set.

I inked the edges of all the die cuts using the foggy night ink pad from Prima

I adhered everything together and to add dimension and visual interest I pop dotted a few shapes.


 I created many flowers in coordinating colors and varying sizes and shapes using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies.
They are Small Flower setBig Flower Set, Large Flower Set, and Bunch of Flowers 3.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Laura

No comments: