Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Family Documented - Southern Ridge Trading Company


Good morning!
Man, it feels good to be creative again!

I had a lot of fun creating this layout using Southern Ridge chipboard and some beautiful papers from Blue Fern Studios


I started by trimming, inking then layering various papers from Blue Fern that I had in my stash



I altered the chipboard Mina Butterfly Trellis and the Vintage Border by painting it blue with Prima paint, letting it dry then applying a layer of Folk Art crackle medium, allowing to dry then added a top coat of folk art brown paint...the crackles look very cool




I added some inked flowers and beads to add visual interest.  I did not have any brown flowers so I changed the color with some Lindy's mist.  I also used a Prima mold with hot glue then painted it blue and added some brown mist.

I am also entering this in the paper issues 'I mist you' challenge

Thanks for stopping by,
Laura

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

I Love the colors - this creation really caught my eye! Beautiful!