Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bright fun colors!

Good morning!
I don't normally work with bright fun colors but sometimes I am grabbed by a sheet of paper or something will catch my eye and I have to have it!  thats what happened with the 'Just Say Cheese' ModaScrap papers available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!


I started by layering two of the sheets of paper then I die cut various sizes of paper using the Stitched Rectangles die.  


All these layers add visual interest and dimension.




One of the sheets of papers from the Just Say Cheese papers has great titles, accents and journaling boxes.  
I HATE cutting out circle accents... they always look wonky BUT
there is this great die from Elizabeth Crafts called Stitched Circles!  PERFECT size for cutting out accent pieces!

Now I LOVE to add pops of color to add visual interest and focal points!  I used the red cardstock from the Soft Finish cardstock - Classic and cut out one size bigger than the accent pieces to add the pop!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: