Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Puppy Love - Creative Embellishments

Good morning!
We have two wonderful fur babies - Lydia (red) and Axle (black).  They are now a little over a year old but in this photo it is the day we got them.



They were so little - they are now each 75lbs!


for the title pice - Puppy Love Word set - I used three colors of paint for a more ombre look.  



On the flourish set 12 I randomly painted the same colors as on the title piece and added some glitter! 


I also glittered  a few pieces from the Dog Gone Cute set and added them into my cluster including flowers and Puppy Love Flair.


I love that little fire hydrant - so cute! 

Creative Embellishments products

Flair Puppy love

Flourish set 12
 Dog Gone Cute

Puppy Love Word Set



Thanks for stopping by



No comments: