Thursday, August 17, 2017

It's Love....

My hubby and I just celebrated our 18th wedding Anniversary...
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful and loving man in my life!
We are both very passionate people and I wanted to create a layout that conveys that....





I started with mostly the black and cream papers from the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe and because I wanted to add drama and passion I decided to use some shades of red


For the Steampunk Heart with wings I sprayed with Dylusions Black Marble mist, Tattered Angels Barn Red and Heidi Swapp Sweet Cherry.


I then took my Ranger Perfect Medium Pen and used it on spots of the heart. To keep the distressed look I did not make it perfect.  I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders

  
On the tips of the wings I added some black crushed glitter glass (the same I used some of the flowers)


I also embossed the word "LOVE" on the key that comes with the steampunk heart and added some red glitter to it.


In my flower cluster I added some embossed gears to keep with the steampunk design.


I LOVE this piece of chipboard! 
the Grunge Heart corner piece is really cool!  I spayed it with the same mists as I did with the heart with wings then added the black crushed glitter glass to the arrow and added a few embossed gears.

Creative Embellishments Products Used



 Thanks for stopping by



No comments: