Saturday, October 15, 2016

Scraps Of Darkness and Stuck?!

Good morning!
I was really excited to be asked to guest design for Stuck? sketches this month!
I got to work with a really cool sketch!


So this is my interpretation using the Scraps of Darkness 'Blush' Kit...


The smiling happy couple is my wonderful hubby and I!
The beautiful paper is from the Prima Rossibelle Collection....


I fussy cut a lot of flowers out the paper and layered them...


 I added the pink tulle under the photo to add some depth and texture.
I also misted the doilies with Prima Wild Raspberry Color Bloom Spray from the color add on


I used one of the pieces of ephemera also 


The heart and the love plaque were in the elements add on and I used one of the Prima stickers!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

So glad that you guested for us and shared your talent with our followers!