Friday, May 27, 2016

Striking color combo....

I LOVE it when the color combination that I use creates drama!
In the Scraps Of Darkness 'Soulshine' kit is the Prima Salvage District papers - they are so yummy and lend themselves well to added pop of color!

 
I really wanted to use the turquoise blue in this layout to accent the beautiful blue water in the photo.



I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang turquoise mist from a previous kit and The Brush Crystal Colors in Turquoise from the store to color the cheese cloth.  I used the gorgeous Prima flowers from the main kit and a few from my stash....and I added some of the Prima
Ephemera also from the main kit.


I had this title in my stash and I painted it in Shimmerz Dazzlerz Gummy Berry Blue from a previous kit, then added the brusho turquoise powder....looks like water!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: