Friday, January 29, 2016

More from the Scraps Of Darkness kit - 'Beloved'

Good morning everyone!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday morning!

I am really enjoying working with the Scraps Of Darkness
Beloved kit...

I scrapbook mostly my boys so its been fun to scrapbook a few layouts about my hubby and I....


I used the Bo Bunny Love and Lace papers from the Coordinated Paper Add On  and
I just flipped it!



I layered the die cuts from the Elements Add on and a tag for the title.  I inked all of the die cuts with black ink from a previous kit.  I also added some of the Bo Bunny tuxedo gems from the main kit


I wanted more of a dark black doily so I sprayed it with a black mist from a previous kit. I layered a lot of tags and die cuts under my photo from the Bo Bunny Love Lace Noteworthy Die Cuts and I added some of the awesome Bo Bunny Foil Rub On - these things are so cool - all from the Elements Add On. 





In the main kit is a wonderful Stencil from The Crafters Workshop
'Complicated Hearts'.  I used some black modeling paste and black crushed glitter glass - both from previous kits.  Here you can also see some of the layers under the photo.


I also scattered some of the Bo Bunny gems and foil transfers around the  layout

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: