Wednesday, January 6, 2016

After the Holidays....

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
It is finally back to life as normal here - well as normal as our life gets lol!  We still need to take down the decorations which we are starting to do tonight, but Ithought I would share a couple of my new projects that I created with the Scraps Of Darkness kit

My first project is of Cody a couple years ago.
The boys were out building snow men with their dad when I snapped a few photos.  Cody has a wicked sense of humor and thought that his snowman could 'use a cold one' lol


I used the Bo Bunny white out papers that were in the kit.  I love the sparkle they add!



 I made 'snow' my mixing molding paste, gesso and the Opal Gold mica powder from the Scraps Of Elegance color add on.  I 'painted' the snow on the flowers to tone down the color a bit but added just a touch of glitter to make them shimmer a little more.


 
In the elements add on were the BO Bunny cardstock stickers 
I cut apart the large snowflake and used it in two different places on my layout.  I also accented the snowflake with the soft blue ZVA creative self adhesive crystals - also from the elements add on.
I fussy cut a strip of 'tickets' from one of the papers.

My next project is another Christmas card! 


I punched the bottom of the card and created a poinsettia, used a BoBunny brad and added more snow!  So wintery!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments: