Tuesday, December 22, 2015

More Christmas cards!

Good morning everyone!
Today I am going to share a couple more Christmas cards
I made using the Scraps Of Darkness December kit
'Wilma's Winter Wishes'


This was a fun and sparkly card to make!
I created the card using a piece of the Ocean side cardstock from the cardstock add on for the base.
I then added a few layers of the kit paper and I die cut a few wintery flourishes using the Wild Rose 'Icey Wind' die from the Elements Add On


I added some other elements including Zva gems from the Elements Add On and a piece of BoBunny layered chipboard from the main kit.  I also added some of the awesome Prima midnight blue glass glitter from the elements add on


I also created a masculine Christmas card for a friend of ours...


I cut out one of the images from the Bo Bunny paper then added the die cuts and a simple but sweet card!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: