Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Final ScrapThat Reveal

I am very saddened that this will be my last reveal for ScrapThat!  It has been a pleasure to work with everyone of the ladies on the design team and I hope to work with you all again!

Here are my projects

This first on "Bright Eyes" I created with Amy's sketch

I added some gesso to the circles, edges of the papers, and the butterfly and made some flowers!


Here is some of the details




now my second project
"I {heart} U"

This is my beautiful granddaughter!
I did lost of layering and distressed the edges of the papers, altered the chipboard and added the flowers


here are some details



My last project I created!

"Little Beauty"
I punched edges, added ink and pearls to the butterfly, the pearls from the embellishment add on, and the flowers and it was done!


here are some of the details



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my post!

3 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Sad to see it end too! Beautiful pages!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous layouts love them all, so sorry about Scrap That.x

Anonymous said...

Geez, you weren't busy scrapping or anything, were you? Wow hun, that's a ton of work you put into these projects! Really!
I am sure you are bummed to be moving on from the DT, they were certainly super lucky to have had you!

Again, AMAZING creations!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Happy Summer Time!!!!! =)

~Leah