Sunday, December 16, 2012

Maja Designs

Hey everyone.....this month each CT member was able to pick their own product to work with and I chose Maja Designs and boy was I happy when I received my package!  Their papers are so much more beautiful in person....

For both my layouts I used the Crea Diem Line.  To shoe the versatility I created both a masculine and a feminine layout

DSCF1078

I also recieved the Kasier craft wood and the Fabscraps title which I painted with the Tim Holtz crackle paint from a preivous kit.  The Kaisercraft blooms I sprayed with some blue and green mists to alter them just a little.  I also used a Prima bird from a precious kit
here are some of the details


DSCF1079




DSCF1080


 Now my second layout I used the same beautiful papers....they are so gorgeous!  Lots of layers and flowers & ribbon from previous kits.  I also chose the Fabscraps title which I embossed with black embossing powder

DSCF1082


some of the details



DSCF1084


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will think of maja designs next time you are looking for some beautiful papers!

No comments: