Thursday, September 13, 2012

September KOM - more reveal!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
The versatility of this kit really is amazing!  I have created a Christmas project, a frilly girly project and a grungy masculine layout and more!!!!!!!!!!!
The OTP this month is this really cool house..I stared at it for a day or two trying to decide what I wanted to do.../Christmas, Halloween, spring, and finally decided on Christmas! Its the perfect size to hold my Christmas cards!

I painted the house with the crackle paint from the kit then sprayed it with the copper mist also in the kit.  From my stash I added some texture paint around the windows and on the base, the poinsettias I made and the evergreen trees from my stash and added crystal glitter while the paint was wet.  I dipped some Christmas pic's in Gesso then added glitter too!

DSCF0703

DSCF0709 

For the roof I cut about 50 1 1/4 inch circles and painted and glittered them, then painted and glittered the edges & peeks of the roof

DSCF0712

DSCF0707 

Now I also got a few layouts done!

DSCF0700

and a few close ups

DSCF0701 

DSCF0702
and I also did layout about my boys going paintballing for the first time!  I really wanted to grunge it up so I used lots of ink, and water distressing!  These little yellow bicycle papers were perfect for making a 'dirty' layout!  The title and gears are from my stash but available at the Unicorn store!
DSCF0696 

and some close ups

DSCF0697 

DSCF0699
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will share the projects you made with this months awesome kit!

2 comments:

Shona said...

just gorgeous creations Laura...love what you did with the lil house too!

Melanie H said...

Love how you distressed the paper on that last page, amazing.

Love the house too and that LO of you is stunning.