Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hi everyone.....I know every month we say how each month that is our favorite kit and I am going to say it again! THIS KIT ROCKS!

Ok so here is a few things I created....I just {heart} this shadow box...it is so fabulous...when I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do...I used teh Kaiser kraft Up, up and away line and the wonderful Fabscraps sign in the kit. I also used the terrific water color paints to paint the shadow box, the KAsier wood flower and the sign....look at that shimmer!

the flowers and 'family' are from my stash


DSCF0139

here are a few close ups

DSCF0140

DSCF0142

DSCF0143

DSCF0145

DSCF0146

I also created a few layouts

'For Up on Daddy's Shoulders' I wanted to keep the design simple and really focus on the photo. To add some contrast I inked the edges of each paper, and the butterflies.

DSCF0051

here is a close up of those awesome manor house flowers

DSCF0052

I just adore the colors in the KAsier papers...soft without being overtly feminine. I think they were perfect for the photo of my Godson...I cut the bird out of one of the tags, made a few flowers and voila!

DSCF0048


DSCF0049

thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

No comments: