Sunday, April 1, 2012

April sketch challenge at the Flying Unicorn

Good morning everyone! The challenges are up over at the unicorn and they are fabulous and are sure to get your creative juices flowing!


This month I did a sketch challenge....here is my interpretation of the sketch








Oh but it’s not just any old sketch, oh no, it’s a fabulous hand drawn sketch by the very talented sketch artist, our very own Shona!! I had to work really hard at getting the lines just right when I cut out my paper! Well you know, it was kinda hard, since none of the lines are straight…I think Shona's brain has glimmer mist running through it, is wrapped up with ribbon and washi tape and covered in scrap cake papers!






I have no idea how Shona's brain works.....


I hope you will come over to the Unicorn and take part is all the fun and fabulous challenges!

1 comment:

Shona said...

hehe gorgeous Laura..FUN challenge hehe