Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little Fab Scraps Love

Hi everyone! Over at the Unicorn blog it is my turn to share some Fab scraps love!!! I am so very excited to share one of my product reveals today. I must admit I have never worked with fab scraps before BUT now that I have, I want it all! Seriously FAB-ulous papers with a great vintage and antique feel to 'Heritage' line

From the Flying Unicorn Store Fabscraps

Fabscraps heritage paper pink floral - from tehir high tea collection Pink florals, Tea Sets, and Florals. I also used Imaginarium's Flourish, Imaginarium's mirrored circle, and Tattered Angels tattered leather glimmer mist, & Ir*resist*ible Alphas & Pink Paislee's rosettes.




and here are some close ups!


I also posted a tutorial in the unicorn forum on making the carnation! I hope you will try one!

Have a wonderful day *U*

No comments: