Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I love to work with chipboard! you can do so much with it...ink it, stamp it, spray it, crackle it, paint it, bling it and so much more....you can even leave it naked and it looks fabulous.


For my first project I used Riddersholm papers, Bello Pastello Collection No64, Bello Pastello Collection No69, Bello Pastello Collection No77 and of course some awesome chipboard....Flourish 1 ( 3 on board) : by Imaginarium

IMG_2016


To enhance the awesome chipboard I used Tattered Leather - Glimmer Mist and a few pearls I had in my stash

IMG_2017

IMG_2018

My second project is a Fabulous little chipboard album from Melissa Francis! I also used some wonderful papers from Fabscraps, and Riddersholm and Pink Paislee's Anthology Flair rosettes. Some alphas, embellishments and lace from stash

I decided to use the album as a memory keeper from 2011....I used my favorite photo from each month or a photo that affected me somehow (see March)

IMG_2025

IMG_2026

IMG_2027


IMG_2028


IMG_2029


IMG_2030


IMG_2031


IMG_2032


IMG_2033


IMG_2034


IMG_2035


IMG_2036


IMG_2037


IMG_2038


I hope I have inspired you a bit today to get out your shipboard and have some fun!

3 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

What fabulous projects today .. you are soooooo talented and we are so lucky to have you at the Flying Unicorn!

Shona said...

Hi Laura! that layout is just gorgeous sweetie and the album is amazing!!!! love it to bits!

Tammy said...

Laura, Love the LO, it is so very beautiful! Amazing guy page! Your mini is out of this world gorgeous!