Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dreamer Reveal

A couple of years ago we went to Florida.....it was so fun and the kids had such a great time! I have been scrapping it but his month for the Dreamer reveal I scrapped some of our aquarium photos.

Florida Aquarium
basic grey papers
EK success letters
crafts baubles




I made the little fishies from a pattern from BHG.


Spanky
7 gypsies papers
K & Co letters (sanded)
Prima Crystals
Versa Mark ink


My sons nick name since he was born has always been 'Spanky' My hubby gav eit to him....just because it suited.

One of my favorite things to do is distress...I like to do the other type of layouts but I always like my distressed layouts the best






Yesterday was our 10th Wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey...I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Beautiful work Laura!

Zoe said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!! Love Spanky

Melanie H said...

Fantastic pages Laura, I love how you made those fish.

You do distressing so well, it looks stunning.

Happy Anniversary to you and Jon.