Monday, May 4, 2009

Tylers first Communion!

Tyler our youngest son made hi first communion yesterday. He was so excited and did so well! He was just beaming!!!! His dad & I were so proud of him!

Here are some photos of the day!

Him & I


Him & his dad
He is such a ham....I may have a future model here! LOL!!!



And of course he & his brother!


His very proud Memere & Pepere


Him receiving the host
and his class

I had taken a photo of Tyler and his Nana & Papa but I had something on my lens so I have to wait & get a photo from my parents after they upload their photos!

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Tammy Wilson said...

Oh Laura, what amazing pictures of Tyler! That is something to be very proud of.

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

fabulous ... and what a great milestone!

Melanie H said...

Congratulations to Tyler.
He looks so handsome, so grown up too.

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Tyler! Fabulous photos Laura! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great photos on his very special day!