Saturday, September 24, 2022

Two layouts for Creative Embellishments!

 Good morning!
I get to share two layout I created for CE today!



I LOVE this photo of our family on the beach in Punta Cana a few years ago




I added crackle paste to most of the chipboard pieces because I wanted to add texture.  After it driend I painted the large infinite frame with dark golds and brown then misted with dark green mist

I painted the Wing Set 6 in a pearl blue


 The Mini Clock set and Flourish Set 8 I painted with blue and brown and gold paints then sprayed with green mist



I inked the Distressed Clocks in a dark brown then sprayed with green mist



The title piece I painted in navy then misted in green but the texture was still not showing very well and it was not melding into the background so I took my white ink pad and pounced a bit of ink on it and its came out perfect!



My second layout is of our youngest and one of the bikes he built



After allowing clear gesso to dry I applied texture paste mixed with black paint with the Distressed Circle Stencil

 




 

I love to layer my chipboard!  I painted, inked and misted all the chipboard - gears of various sizes, Filligree Scroll Set, Bicycle Chains Set, and Circle Chain Frame till I was happy with the results.  The title I inked in grey and brown for definition.


Thanks so much for stopping by



No comments: