Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday Showcase - The funkie Junkie Boutique

Hi Everyone!  This is my first Saturday Showcase for the Funkie Junkie Boutique!

 Today I am showcasing one of my favorite paper lines from one of my favorite companies

Catch of the Day from Graphic 45

I love their collections because all the colors and patterns are awesome for layering


 Here is what I created
 

#Graphic 45

 

 To create this layout:


Step 1 - gather your supplies - I used the 12x12 paper pack, the ephemera pack, the stickers, and not pictured above as I decided last minute to include them is the mixed color sweetheart blossom flowers.

 


 Step 2 - trim your papers to 12x12, 10x12, 8x12, 6x11, 6x8, 6x9, 6x4 and distress the edges

 


 Step 3 - gather your ephemera
 


 Step 4 - For dimension I use cardboard strips adhered to my paper

 


 Step 5 - start layering your papers as shown and add your photo (s) then add the rest of your ephemera and stickers!


Here are close ups of the details






I added some cardboard under a few of of the die cuts and stickers to add dimension




Love all the dimension!

Thanks for stopping by

Laura

 

No comments: