Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Take the road less travelled - Creative Embellishments

Good morning!
I am sharing a grungy masculine layered layout I created for Creative Embellishments!


Our boys wanted to help their dad with polishing his truck!  The photo is perfect for all the fabulous masculine chipboard CE has to offer



I used the awesome Distressed Circle Stencil with Nuvo mousse to add texture





I painted and misted all the chipboard pieces then added some metallic copper paint to add more visual interest.  In the layered clusters I used the distressed chevron border (which I cut in half), a grunge corner,  and a spark plug from the car part set.  I also used a couple of metal gears from my stash.



I framed the photo with the bicycle chain frame,  a title piece from the car part set and grunge harlequin piece.



I love to add texture so I used some Prima art stones that I put in a small baggie and misted with brown mist randomly throughout the layout.

I am entering this in the paper issues Take 5 challenge.

Thanks for stopping by




No comments: