Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Review!

Good morning!
As 2019 comes to a close and 2020 begins I thought I would do my year in review!

To start I thought I would share my favorite creations from 2019, in no particular order

Pick The Road less Traveled


I really like the layering this layout....I layered paper, elements, and chipboard!

You Rock


I created this one for Creative Embellishments....I like the grungy feel of this one.

Moments



Another one created for Creative Embellishments!  Again I think I like the grunginess of this one!

Alone We Can Do so Little



I think its the colours on this layout that I made for Creative Embellishments are the stand out to me.

Easter Joy


I really like how sweet this layout is that I made for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The die cuts are so cute!

Proud of You


I really like the colors and papers I used on this one that I made for Creative Embellishments and Elizabeth Craft Designs

Fun



I think the title says it....its a fun and bright layout I created for Elizabeth Craft Designs

Summertime




I believe it is a combination of reasons why I like this one....the colors, the photo, the design...I just like it

I love your Smile




This is my first commissioned piece ever.  I created it for Els and I really like how it came out!


Enjoy This Moment



Again I think it is a combination of reasons - the photo is outstanding, the colors, the papers and the elements


So my top moments of 2019....

1 - Jons Cancer



The day that Jons Doctor told him his cancer was in the undetectable range.  They are now 0.013 which means he only goes to the doctor once a year rather than every 6 months and he has to have his PSA done every 6 months rather than every 3.   I remember that day....I think I started to breathe again....it was like all the air was let back in the room again...almost like I had been holding it for the last year....I kept thinking 'I get to keep my husband...hes not leaving me....I get to love him for the rest of my life...'

2 - Ty's graduation 


It was such a proud moment!  Because he has ADHD and a memory recall problem, he had to work really hard to get to this point in his life and he did it!  He received an award for shop class and he was so proud!

3. Cody's Second graduation


Cody decided to return for his victory lap at school! 
He excelled and received an award!  I was so proud!

4. Cody's First Day of College 




I am so proud of Cody!  He worked so hard to get to college!  He knew what he wanted, set his goal and achieved it!

5. Punta Cana


My generous and loving in laws are celebrating their 70th birthdays and their 50th wedding anniversary and decided to take the whole family to Punta Cana.  It was an amazing vacation filled with amazing food, an amazing beach, amazing people, amazing resort and amazing memories!  To say it was amazing is an understatement!

6. Def Leppard Concert


We have been blessed in our lives...and one of our blessings is our outstanding friends.  For Jons birthday this year Pat and Karin treated us to the Def Leppard concert!  Can you believe that!  What an amazing time!

7. Pig Roast


In August we had our first pig roast in a very long time. We had such a great time with friends and family that traveled from near and far with awesome food!


Top 10 photos

I love to take photos....you can usually see a camera in my hand....so here is my top 10 photos I have taken in 2019 in no particular order













Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this year and helping me make this year a memorable one!

Best Wishes for 2020

Laura

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Laura, This was a very enjoyable post! From scrapbook pages to memories and to photographs.......ALL of your top picks for 2019 were GREAT!