Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Follow your heart - Creative Embellishments

Good morning!
I am so excited to be back on the team here at Creative Embellishments and working with some of the most talented people I have ever met!

My first project was lots of fun to create....


I started with the 7 Dots garden Party papers then covered the bottom and top sheet with clear gesso so I could do some mixed media work and I also painted all the chipboard pieces with the clear gessso as well then shredded all the edges of the papers.



I used the Distressed Patterns Stencil with texture paste behind the embellishments grouping and on the page behind the photo.  I used some lime green and purple mist applied with a paint brush and some purple seed beads as well as green glass glitter .




I cut a Gear corner to use, gears, and some punchinella pieces
The epoxy pieces were made by wonderful hubby.  I painted  all the pieces with watercolor paints, and mists.



I used the grunge circle frame and more punchinella pieces as well as gears and another hubby made epoxy piece





 I painted the Follow Your Heart title piece with purple mists and grey paint.

Thanks for stopping by!



Creative Embellishments products used



















No comments: