Monday, July 8, 2019

Bouncing Baby Boy - Creative Embellishments and Elizabeth Craft Designs

Good morning!  
I wanted to share a sweet baby layout I created for Elizabeth Craft Designs and Creative Embellishments!
I am also entering this into the CSI case file # 29o
the inspiration reminds me of something that would be in a baby's room


I started by layering the white soft finish cardstock over a paper from the blue cotton candy set from Moda Scrap then I set to die cutting many circles using the Stitched circle die set from ECD using papers from the set as well as the double sided adhesive that I used Ocean Blue silk microfine glitter on.  I then placed them in the shape of a heart.  





With the paper I chose to work with the chipboard left raw looked the best but I wanted to spice it up just a little so I added some more of the ocean blue silk microfine glitter to Baby Artist Trading Coins  and vintage flourish





I added some glitter to the I love you title piece.
Simple and sweet!

Thanks for stopping by



No comments: