Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Elizabeth Crafts Designer challenge Christmas layout

Good morning!
Christmas is coming...its is only 98 days away!

To get you in the festive mood here is a layout I created for the Elizabeth Crafts designer challenge to create a project that embodies classic Christmas!


I think the classic colors of the beautiful Kaisercraft papers and the classic die cut designs really create a beautiful layout!


I die cut the border using the wonderful new die - Snowflake border.  I think it adds  a lot 


To make the photo the focal point I  die cut a circle using the largest circle from the Dashing Circles
and added the title from the kasiercraft papers


I LOVE this poinsettia and the wonderful new Elegant Christmas Tree was the perfect addition to finish off my layout!

So this months question is


What Elizabeth Craft Designs die or stamp set would you select if making a Christmas card?

Answer the question on the blog post here
and you could win a $20 gift card to the ECD store!


Thanks for stoppping by
~Laura 

 

No comments: