Thursday, June 28, 2018

Scrap Shotz Product Reveal - Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection

Good morning!
When I received my products for this month I was so happy!
I LOVE Kaisercraft and was really wanting to work with the Stagazer collection!

My first layout is of our youngest when he was little....

'I love you to the moon and back'




I used the busiest paper (which I still really liked) as a background to give dimension and visual insterest.  I will often use the busiest or loudest paper in the a collection pack as my background paper


I used some gold paint through the wonderful mini stencil for a blast of colour







I then began to layer papers to make the photo the focal point and the coordinating die cuts.  

My second layout is of our oldest a while ago also

'You are my sun....'


The collection pack makes it very easy to layer all the coordinating papers!



I kept the photo the focal point by adding and layering all my papers, die cuts, doilies (from my stash) and a piece of burlap (also from my stash) so your eye is drawn to the photo.
Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow for my third layout!




No comments: