Good morning! I really enjoy mixing geometric designs!
1) gather all your supplies - I used the Just Say cheese paper pack, dashing circles die, dashing square die, and double sided tape
2) to start with pick your background paper then cut various silhouetted circles using the dashing circles and ink all edges.
3) using the smallest circle die cut 9 circles and ink edges. fold each in half over a piece of trim and adhere together
4) cut 4 - 3 3/4, 4 - 2 3/4 dashing squares out of coordinating paper and 1 - 3 1/4 and ink all edges
5) cut three different size flags
6) cut title piece out of the paper and mat it and the photo!
7) adhere everything down
here are some close ups!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Just Say Cheese Paper Pack
Double Sided Tape
other products used