Friday, April 27, 2018

Exploding box! - Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Good morning!
I think I am now addicted to making exploding boxes! lol! 

Here is one I created for mothers day!



I really wanted this one to be vibrant so I used the wonderful Graphic 45 papers!

To create the box I followed a couple of you tube videos and I suggest that you do to.

1) gather supplies - 3 sheets of coordinating cardstock, butterfly die and stitched circles die and Happy Holidays - happy mothers day, double sided tape, chipboard and pearls.

2) create your exploding box and lid

3) die cut all dies out of coordinating cardstock.  For the butterfly I cut the underside out of the vibrant G45 papers then a piece of black cardstock for the upper part for the contrast!

5) assemble everything!
 
here are some close ups
 

 
 Thanks for stopping by
Laura
 

No comments: