Friday, February 2, 2018

Our Graduate - Creative Embellishments

Good morning everyone!
Cody is grade 12 this year and although he is going back for his victory lap he does graduate this year.  


 His pictures from lifetouch were amazing and we really could not decide on one or two so we decided to buy the proofs instead!





For the three pieces of Creative Embellishments chipboard - the Globe Set,  the circle panel, and the graduate title I inked in ground espresso distress ink, then heat embossed with two colors from Lindy's gilded Gilded Burgundy Brass and Midnight Bronze 


I created a fun banner using the Penelope Dee paper - which I must be living under a rock because I have not worked with it before - and I LOVE the quality of the paper! 


I fussy cut the plaque and added a few flowers




The flowers are from various companies but match the theme and papers so well!
Finally I added some splatters of white and black mists.  To make sure I did not get any on my photo but could still be around m photo I cut a pice of shipboard the size of my photo and covered the photo, then splattered my mist.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: