I am excited to show you my newest layout for ECD!
I love to make flowers and the fabulous dies from ECD make it easy and fun!
I used a beautiful photo from Beaultography and a sketch from Stuck? sketches
Step 1: gather supplies - 2 sheets of 12x12 paper and smaller pieces or more 12x12 for accents, die cutting, fussy cut images and flower making, burlap and adhesive
Step 2: cut second sheet of paper to 11.5x11.5 and cut a photo mat
Step 3: fussy cut desired images
Step 4: die cut one love life tag with heart and one with tree, Free as a bird bird cage and bird, Bunch of flowers - each one x2, Big flower set 1 x2, leaves from Color My Flowers x3, Amazing from Die Set Words 2 all out of coordinating paper and ink edges
Step 5: cut two different size hearts from the True Love die and a circle from the Stitched Circles out of burlap
Step 6: make all the flowers
Step 7: adhere the two papers together then all elements to the papers
Step 8: mat photo and adhere using 3D dots or foam dots
To Make The Rose like Flowers
1) cut this set from the bunch of flowers die
2) using the ball end of your tool rub your flower - all three sections
3) till all three look like this
4) using the smallest flower die cut - glue two petals together that are across from each other on one side
5) glue the other sides together to form a cone like shape
6) glue the next petal fully onto the cone by applying glue at the base of the petal and pushing it onto the cone - continue with the other petals
7) glue the bud that you just made onto the middle size die cut flower and push up around the bud
it should look like the above flower
8) glue the two layers onto the final and largest die cut pushing up around the bud
Here are some close ups of the project
Here is the sketch I used from Stuck Sketches
Thanks for stopping by!