Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cute Christmas Card - Krista Schneider relase - Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Every Christmas I feel under the gun to get all my Christmas cards done so this year I am challenging myself to get at least one done a month!  
I would love for you to take part in my challenge too...
so show me those Christmas cards that you make this year!


So to make this cute card I cut the cardstock to 5x5, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, a 3 3/4 circle and 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
I cut the wonderful ModaScrap 'It's Christmas Time' papers to 
4 3/4 x 4 3/4, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 a 3 1/4 circle and 2 1/4 x 2 1/4.


I layered them all and adhered them together!


I stamped the sweet lady and the sentiment from the Gift Wrapped stamp and die set and colored her - which I want to get better at! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: