Thursday, October 5, 2017

Never too Old for an Easter Egg Hunt - Creative Embellishments

Good morning!

I don't normally scrap in season - I scrapbook whatever catches my fancy and when I saw the Easter Egg Frame  from Creative Embellishments I knew what I wanted to do!




I used the Graphic 45 Artisan style papers because I love the bright and happy feel to them.




For the Easter Egg Frame I painted them with Prima acrylic paints then added some glitter.  I decided to keep with the orange and blues in the papers





In my clusters I added some painted and glittered Flourish Eggs 



We do Easter Egg hunts every year even though our boys are teens - they still like it and its tradition!  So I really think the title from the Egg Word Set fits 

Thanks for stopping by





Creative Embellishments products used










No comments: