Monday, October 2, 2017

Messy Boy - Creative Embellishments!

Good morning!

I love grungy layouts...I like looking at them and I really like creating them.  Luckily for me I have two boys so I can create grungy masculine layouts!


 I love all the steampunk and grungy chipboard I can get from Creative Embellishments....right up my alley!
I used some more of the cotton candy dreams paper from 7 Dots Studio - I LOVE this paper!




I added lots of texture and highlights to my chipboard pieces.  For the paint splats and drips I started by adding natural sand medium with a paint brush, then sprayed a few dark grey and black mists.  I added some grey ink, some black stickles then finally I added some mica fragments.



 Now for the title piece 'Working Hard' and Grunge Gear Corner I started off the same way as the other chipboard - sand medium, sprays and ink...but then I used some copper paint that I used my finger to brush on and highlight.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to get a little grungy!

No comments: