Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sandy Toes.....

Good morning!
I love spending time at the beach - and taking photos!
I decided to use the 49 and Market papers from a previous Scraps of Darkness kit along with some awesome chippies from Creative Embellishments!



I took this photo of Tyler's feet last summer and when I saw the title chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments it was perfect! 



I used dimensional paints on the title piece - I wanted the shine....


 I love the fishnet panel - it was perfect for my photo mat..I also used the dimensional paint on it



I created a couple of clusters....I stuck some 49 and Market 3D embellishments among some wonderful Creative Embellishments chippies!  I painted the Seaweed with Prima paint in 3 different colors and the Seashells

Creative Embellishment products used;


 

 

No comments: