Thursday, July 6, 2017

My very first layout for Creative Embellishments!

I am so excited to be a member of this awesome team.  There are so many really talented and fabulous women on this team!
Besides me there is of course Nicolle - the owner and designer, Doris Widder our DT leader, Maggi, Sarah, Heather, Marci,
Bev, France, Nanne, Shona, Krystle, Romy,  and Marilyn!
Talk about an awesome team!

The very first project I created for Creative Embellishments is this one....


I used one of my favorite photos taken by Breaultography of my hubby and our boys last fall.  
Since I used the Graphic 45 papers I wanted to keep the chipboard in the same tones



For the Stars in my Universe Frame I inked it black, then embossed it, then used black crushed glitter glass to add texture and shine.
The Cresent Moon I painted it with white pearl paint lightly then dry brushed a bit of orange paint to add some depth




I LOVE the saying.....its so true!  
I wanted to add depth and texture so I layered the title over the moon stars.
For the Moon Stars I inked them with orange ink, embossed them with two different orange embossing powder then added orange glitter!  For the 'I Love You To The Moon' chipboard I inked in black then used the stampendous aged black embossing enamel.

Here are the Creative Embellishment products I used 
I love you to the moon...

I love you to the Moon....

Moon Stars

Crescent moons



Stars in My Universe Frame
  


Stars In My Universe Frame
Stars In My Universe Frame

No comments: