Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Lots of Layers Beach layout!

Good morning!
I am back today to share another layout I created using the Scraps Of Darkness  'Sea Side' kit


For this layout I decided to use the awesome Kaisercraft High Tide Collection from the main kit and also from the Coordinating paper add on.  I love to layer my papers and embellishments and the fabulous Kaisercraft papers were perfect for this.


I cut out one of the card titles which I think reflects our boys. I also fussy cut a couple of images - the ships wheel and anchor to use as accents.  I added a few stickers from the coordinating stickers sheet in the main kit


The blue fern chipboard I inked with
Prima Color Philosophy Summer Vibes Stackable Ink Pad from the color add on then added some blue crushed glitter glass from a previous kit.  You can also see the tiny starfish from the main kit (its so cute) and a few glass gems also from teh main kit


Those wonderful flowers are from the floral add on!

Thanks for stopping by!




 

No comments: