Thursday, May 25, 2017

Multi photo Beach layout using Kaisercraft from the 'Blue Skies and Sunshine' kit!

Good morning!
When I received the awesome  'Blue Skies & Sunshine' kit I knew that it would be perfect for a beach layout!


I love the motion of the kaisercraft background paper and the blues are fabulous!


I used some Kaisercraft die cuts for accents and the title!


 Our boys were so little there....I decided to change the photos to black and white to add more visual interest and contrast!  I also used one of the Kaisercraft stickers on the side


In the kit is this awesome circle chipboard that I embossed with Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder from a previous kit and then added the blue shards of glitter glass from this kit.  I tucked in some die cuts, flowers from the floral add on and previous kits and a seashell from my stash.

I am entering this is the really cool May challenge at Kaisercraft
Choose 3 boxes and create any papercraft project you like featuring things starting with the first letter of your chosen boxes.
So I chose M - multi photo, B - beach layout, blue F - flowers, 
D - die cuts, C - chipboard I know you had to choose only 3 but I overdid it lol!

Thanks for stopping by





1 comment:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your flower cluster an series of photos. Thanks for playing along xxxx