Monday, May 29, 2017

Another Beach layout using Kaisercraft from Scraps Of Darkness!

Good morning!
I am back to share another layout I created using the Scraps of Darkness 'Blue Skies and Sunshine' kit!


I used the Kaisercraft Indigo skies for this layout.  I started by distressing the edges of my paper and then layering them



I painted the Blue Fern Chipboard circle with the Prima Alchemy paint then add the Ice Resin in spots.  Then I added the die cut title!



I created the flower cluster with flowers from the floral add on, and previous kit flowers and my stash.  I also added some gems from a previous kit and some shells from my stash. 

I am also entering this in the Kaisercraft monthly challenge!
I used the letters F - flowers, B - Blue, brown, G - Gems, S - Shells

Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Rikki Graziani said...

Amazing layout the photo is stunning. Thanks for playing along xxxx