Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Playing with color and Bo Bunny

Good morning!

I have another layout to share today from the 'Boys will be Boys' kit from Scraps Of Darkness using the Bo Bunny Life In Color collection


Our niece Jill from Breaultography took this wonderful photo of Cody which was perfect for these papers

I started by using the Lindy's color shakers from the main kit and color add on onto the background paper that I had covered in clear gesso.  I spritzed with water until I liked what I saw!  I then used a stencil from a previous kit and some embossing paste!


I fussy cut these images from the papers and used the tape from the elements add on


I also fussy cut the title out of the paper,


and the hot air balloon.  I also added some of the microbeads from the elements add on!

The really awesome arrow I inked with orange stazon ink then added the green embossing powder and some of the blue microbeads! 

I used a wonderful sketch from Stuck? Sketches

  
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

kaybeetoo said...

This is a stunning masculine layout! I love the colors that you used and the photo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Dorlene Durham said...

What a great layout to showcase that photo.
Very nice.

Christine said...

Spectacular colors! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

FAbulous take on the sketch, love the layers and texture! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!